Flea in trouble? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Flea in trouble?

I think It's great what he did. At least then speed cameras will be used as they are intended which is to slow people down in these areas and not as bloody revenue raisers! If TAC complains he could just say "Well do you want people to slow down in these areas or do you just want to collect the cash?"

I just thought people would like to know...that's all.

I certaintly didn't think it would cause such a problem. ;D

Bloody Neil Mitchell! Now there's a guy that is full of his own self importance. A friend of mine used to be a panel operator on his show and I met him once which was once too often! ;)
Must be a slow news week

Onya Flea - good to see someone has a brain and knows how to use it down at Punt Road.

Spud would have forgotten what he read and got caught on 3 of the cameras mentioned on his journey back to the farm!