Footy Flashbacks 7TWO: Richmond shafts Carlton's finals chances: 1997 Round 22 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Flashbacks 7TWO: Richmond shafts Carlton's finals chances: 1997 Round 22

vernissage

Tiger Matchwinner
May 28, 2005
Get out the recorder: Friday night/early Sat morning. And be careful the stated commencement and end times are very unreliable.

1.45 am Saturday, October 2
AFL: Footy Flashbacks ‘1997 Round 22 - Carlton v Richmond’ 7TWO Sat, 2 Oct 2010, 135 minutes.

Relive the schadenfreude when Richmond storms home in the last quarter to win an unlikely victory at Princes Park that leads to the unleash the Giesch campaign and the death to the Blues' finals chances.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Honeybuns ON FIRE said:
Looks like 7two has bumped this to show the drawn grand final again!!!

Pity, as my video from 97 is missing first ten minutes of the match, not that it was great!!!

Yeah, they did, and how pissed was I :mad:

Came home late from work last night and decided to wait up and hour and a half to watch it.