Four n Twenty dinner (from RFC site) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Four n Twenty dinner (from RFC site)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
:28:57 AM Thu 19 June, 2003

It is not every night that you can sit down to dinner and look around the table and be surrounded by the likes of Wayne Campbell, Matthew Richardson, Brad Ottens and David Rodan! Well on Wednesday, July 23, between 5.00pm and 8.00pm you can do just that at the Four’N Twenty Dinner With The Tigers!
This is an opportunity for children between 5 and 14 years to come down to Punt Rd Oval and watch the senior players go through their paces at training, then join them all for an intimate sit down Four’N Twenty dinner in the Social Club.
The night will be full of fun, with lucky door prizes, a Tiger quiz table challenge, players panel and each child will receive a show bag full of Tiger surprises!
The players will rotate around the tables over the course of the night and give the children a chance to chat with to their Tiger heroes!
Tickets cost $60.00 (incl GST) and there are only 200 seats are available for this exclusive function. So to avoid disappointment be sure to get your bookings in quickly.
To take advantage of this amazing opportunity please call Narelle Bouvet on 9426 4486 for further details and to secure your seat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEK! Surely that's a typo? $60 per head to have a pie with Richo? I think somebody is joking. They've gotta do something about their event pricing — I know that at least two other "exclusive" events have been cancelled this year due to poor ticket sales. $60 for a child just isn't on.

Actually I should also say that it sounds like a terrific idea — just the price looks a big misjudgement to me.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Here's hoping it is a typo Dean.

Adults are fair game imo, but I'd hate to think a kids function is only available to the offspring of the affluent.

Considering a lot of families have multiple kids and a parent would possibly need to attend too I think $60pp would be ridiculous.

Surely it's meant to say $6.00 so any kid has the option of attending, regardless of their parents financial situation?

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Yeah they are having a dinner up at Caloundra at $100.00. Don't know how strong the support is on the Sunshine Coast but I wouldn't be surprised if not many turn up.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Laff said:
What about another sausage sizzle

You might be on the ball there Laff, maybe they can hold a belated one for Benny that they cancelled.

I rang the club and $60 is the correct price for the pie night for the kids.

I am disgusted.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
rosy3 said:
Laff said:
What about another sausage sizzle

You might be on the ball there Laff, maybe they can hold a belated one for Benny that they cancelled.

I rang the club and $60 is the correct price for the pie night for the kids.

I am disgusted.

They need all the money they can get. the tin rattling has started earlier than expected ;D