Tigers to the Gold Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers to the Gold Coast

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
I read somewhere that the Tigers were thinking of coming up to the Gold Coast sometime soon before the Brisbane game but the trip was in jeopardy due to the loss. Have emailed the club for further details but as yet they haven't got back to me. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I think they're still going up on Wednesday Julz, or at least that's what was in one of their articles in the past couple of days.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Send them all into the big brother house and we can vote them out of the club one by one.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
keep them up their so we can start agian and rebuild the list

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Laffs, you are a breath of fresh air. Congratulations on 100 informative posts. Not one positive comment too ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It'll be the gold coast tigers pretty soon the way we're heading. Actually that has a nice ring to it ;D

julzqld

Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Yeah I heard it was originally Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast but I rang the club yesterday and Bryce said it was the Gold Coast - unless they don't know the difference between the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.

Gold Coast Tigers does have a nice ring.

julzqld

Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Well it turns out that someone doesn't know the difference between the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and the Tigers will be at Landsborough on the Sunshine Coast :( :( :( And I was so excited at the thoughts of the boys on the Gold Coast.

One thing, Landsborough is right next to Beerwah, and if any player doesn't perform to the best of his ability, he could find himself having a luncheon date at Australia Zoo - with Agro the croc, courtesy of Steve Irwin.