Frawley, Take Responsibility | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawley, Take Responsibility

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Its time you take some responsibility for the clubs poor performance in the last 10 weeks. Tell us why u keep losin after u promise every week that the performance will improve? How long do u think are patience is gonna run? If you cant tell us what is goin on at the club and with the players maybe its time you go find a coaching job somewhere else.

Ruthless Tigers ?

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2003
My sentiments exactly but why stop at 10 weeks. We have been rebuilding for 4 years!

I guess the best part about tomorrow is that we will get to read a new set of excuses. I guess Dud will get the crystal ball out this week and see what kind of mess he can make this week.

Honestly though as much as I would WANT and LOVE to see him GO he won't. Who in their right mind would walk away from such a highly paid position?

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
cannot agree more with you, you expressed my opinion exactly word by word. there is something to be done and the top positions are the first place to begin at.