Free Agent compensation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Free Agent compensation

Gil goes down to the pub, has a few drinks then starts playing darts. He'll be out of practice with the pubs shut for so long so God knows what he'll hit
And this is a professional competition. No transparency

We colluded with Hawthorn on the Vickery deal so we shouldn't complain too much

Reactions: 2 users
I think the Brad Crouch situation highlights the big flaw in the current compo rules.
The AFL has the choice of giving pick 2, which is way too high, or a pick which at the moment is 23, but will probably push out late 20s, which is way too low.
if picks are going to be given, bands where picks are given mid way through each round (after the non-finalists have had their pick) or at the end of each round would be fairer all round.

Reactions: 1 users
I think the Brad Crouch situation highlights the big flaw in the current compo rules.
The AFL has the choice of giving pick 2, which is way too high, or a pick which at the moment is 23, but will probably push out late 20s, which is way too low.
if picks are going to be given, bands where picks are given mid way through each round (after the non-finalists have had their pick) or at the end of each round would be fairer all round.
Spot on Brodders. A fairer way to manage this.

Reactions: 1 users