Free tickets to The Comic's Lounge. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Free tickets to The Comic's Lounge.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
While I had sport927 open listening to club corner a couple of weeks ago I saw the joke of the week section so sent in a joke I'd jusy got in an e-mail.

Anyway it won joke of the week and the prize is 2 tickets (show only) to The Comics Lounge. They are valid until 11th October. Living in the country they're not a lot to of use to me, so if anyone could use them feel free to message me and I'll send them on....free to good home ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I can't remember jokes for more than a couple of hours mt, so I've long forgotten that one. Was funny though, I'll ask my kids if they remember it.

Yeah Chelle the Comic's Lounge is in Nth Melbourne. Would you like the tickets to take your bf on a date. It would be better than some of the sleazy smokey venues I've heard he takes you for a night out sometimes, ha. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Congratulations Chelle, I didn't realise you had a new boyfriend since we last spoke. ;)