From bad to worse | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

From bad to worse

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Not only do we have a crap year as a club, it just gets worse with the Bombers well on there way to a victory against Freo. I cant stand to watch it anymore. The Bombers *smile* me to tears

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I rather see essendon win then friggan collingwood. Everytime you open the herald sun there's another bloody picture gallery of eddie's mob. It's enough to make you throw up :-X

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
We didn't have as nearly as much media coverage when we were winning earlier but look what happened when we started losing .
Sheahen and co. got their party hats out and couldn't wait to tell the world how bad we were going.
The Jack Dyer tribute was the only good thing I noticed in the HS.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Any one else reckon Eddie Everywhere might have recently been appointed as sports editor at the Herald Sun? Heard a rumour it's about to be renamed Magpie Media.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Things get better for me. Port losing.chokign yesterday just made my day. Going ot make sure I am at AAMI stadium on SAt night to ceer on the bombers to knock out those useless Power scumbags. WIll be great. Yesterday almost made me forget abotu Richmond not being there, for a short while anyway.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
shawry said:
Things get better for me. Port losing.chokign yesterday just made my day. Going ot make sure I am at AAMI stadium on SAt night to ceer on the bombers to knock out those useless Power scumbags. WIll be great. Yesterday almost made me forget abotu Richmond not being there, for a short while anyway.

Yeah I know the feeling Shawry.

I live in W.a and I can tell you there was a tear in my beer when the crows pumped the weagles ;D

I guess you'd be spewing that that the Crows won though :D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Yes Tigerman, it was sad Crows won but at elast I can see the mget pummelled by Brisbane next week and shown how mediochre they really are. Hopefully topping that off by beign at Football Park on Saturday night to see Essendon totalyl demoralise Power fans would top off next weekend.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
shawry said:

Shawry - with the turnout last week i reckon you could get a whole row to your self next week.