Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Mighty Tiges V da Dees

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Footy aside , should be a great day and night , VFL at Punt Rd , then the always brilliant respect shown to the ANZACs pregame at the G and then what may turn out to be a Grand Final preview .

Go Tiges

Reactions: 6 users
Long day 1st up Punt Road then roll over to the G for another brilliant pre game and fingers xxx we win a classic
Can we pull a late change and bring Dusty in can't see it happening but gee how good was it seeing The Great One back at Punt Road yesterday

Reactions: 5 users
Biggest test of the year especially for our younger players.

Reactions: 2 users
Confident of a good showing tonight that will do our ANZACS, and the Tiger faithful proud.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Expect this to be just like the corresponding game in 2017. Tiges to win by 13 points. Crowd back then 85k,reckon 90k today,and reckon this will get the Tiges back into the hunt and be premiers again this year.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Expect this to be just like the corresponding game in 2017. Tiges to win by 13 points. Crowd back then 85k,reckon 90k today,and reckon this will get the Tiges back into the hunt and be premiers again this year.
There will only be 70k tops there I think.

The anticipation for tonight's game is big. Could be a cracking match.
Maybe I am being too optimistic but I'm feeling there is a chance for a boil over.
Tigers by four points.

Great to see many optimists on here this morning.

Hope I'm wrong obviously, but what I've seen in recent weeks, it will be a very comfortable win to the Demons.

Hard to see us winning this, but, Melbourne have to drop a game sooner or later. Trouble is we are the dynasty team who came before their flag so they will really want the win. More likely to lose a game to a mid ladder side on a day they lack motivation.

But, one always hopes, and there were good reasons we won 3 flags.

Will be interesting to see the crowd numbers: 72K in 2019 and 77K in 2018.

DS

hard to know what to think about today...

great that some younger guys are playing together - Gibcus, Mansell, RCD, Dow, etc. and Balta, Bolton, Ross... Baker, George, Rioli, Graham .. 11 guys 25 and under... that's half the team.

get in rhythm and we're a chance. Go Tiges.

Will be perfect conditions (although a tad cool), reigning premiers who are currently undefeated this year, public holiday tomorrow, and it’s a Tiger home game..........seriously, if they can’t get 90k there tonight, then the AFL have to get their heads outta their arses and admit they have a problem!

Reckon we will get 91k.........would be good to get a bigger crowd than the Pies v Dons game

How far off the pace are we? We’ll know tonight.

Last year we went in as favourites and the game showed exactly where we were at - we were smacked. I think this years game is a similar litmus test. Even if we don't win, if we are competitive we can build on this - if we are uncompetitive then the confidence may really erode.