Game Day - Rich V Bris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Bris

I don't mind Miller. He's got some attributes and I know he's still learning but there are times he looks like he has little natural instinct for the game of footy.
As for Young, well, I'd move him on if any team would have him. Not really a player you can see holding a key role in the backline.

Reactions: 1 users
Cumbo scores his second
Yze still playing with his pen in comfort of coaches box :bash

Reactions: 1 user
This is the problem now. We have quite a few players just a tad too good for the VFL but just not good enough for the AFL. The in-betweeners. We need a complete overhaul that should have started at the end of last year.

Reactions: 3 users
"Margin back to 108" *smile* lol.

Also Yze looks like he hates Cumbo kicking goals. Been one of our more interested players. Surely keeps his spot.

Vlastuin, Short and Broad have individually as bad tonight as I’ve ever seen them.

Reactions: 1 user