Game Day Round 5 vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Round 5 vs Crows

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Even though we are playing on their home deck today is a must win game. No excuses.

Our next 3 after today are Melbourne, West Coast and Collingwood.

We must win 3 out of the 4.

Reactions: 9 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Happy birthday to Dan Rioli, and to Broady for yesterday. A win for your birthdays would be great.

An important game, loss, win, loss ,win, we need continue on with last weeks good showing.

Tiges by 27.

Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Looking forward to the game. Have high expectations that the team will continue its strong showing against the Doggies.
Tigers by three goals.

Reactions: 4 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
The good thing is the crows one last week in an away upset - means we won’t take them lightly.

I am looking forward to see how Millar goes when he gets his chance on Tex, whether Dow can back up his good form and I think the open spaces will suit Ross.

I reckon the team will also like their first road trip - chance to bond a bit.

Agree - these games are more important to win for teams that are expected to make the bottom half of the 8 (which is where we will probably end up).

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Tigers have had some very good and significant victories on Adelaide Oval. I'm expecting another such win today.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
30 degrees
Will be a hot first half

BOM Adelaide not sure if that changes as it said going to be 30 days ago. I checked the current temp now and afternoon and it says it will be 26 today.
By the time the game finishes it has it as 22 deg. Hopefully, this is correct better for the players.

Feb 25, 2007
We have only really played 2 bad quarters this year and overall have looked good. I expect to continue on our merry way against the crows and have a solid 34 point win.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Tiges in a close first quarter before we annihalate them.
Pickett to pay "Tex"a visit with some sharp elbows

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Get a very good rating of where we are at today. Yes we should be the Crows , even on their own dunghill, however our opponents so far are looking like middle road teams , we have played some sublime footy and some shithouse footy in the first month , we weathered the storm beautifully last week , however if the Dogs kicked well early who knows was would have happened , hopefully last week kick started our season.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Adelaide are our bitches.
Text and Sloane still carrying the scars.
Richmond in a canter