Game day thread v Poos and Wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread v Poos and Wees

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Does anyone un our midfeild bother to make some kinda effort to apply pressure...hawks just peel of whilst we watch...

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Might want to get our hands on the ball, it helps. We look disinterested.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Poor effort from us that quarter. Clearly a more talented side but we played with zero intensity. Looked like a team just waiting for it to happen. Hawks all over us when the ball hit the deck. Our backline was extremely loose and allowed way too many easy marks to Hawks forwards.

Played like millionaires and deserve to be down. Tigers need to get blue collar and get their hands dirty.

Reactions: 4 users

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
The dissent and stand rules are just made for pricks like chamberlain. He just loves it and actively goes searching for opportunities to pay these shitty frees and 50s.

Reactions: 4 users

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Our usual trick.
Gave up 2 goals in the last 3 minutes of the quarter.
It is a given week in and week out.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Poor effort from us that quarter. Clearly a more talented side but we played with zero intensity. Looked like a team just waiting for it to happen. Hawks all over us when the ball hit the deck. Our backline was extremely loose and allowed way too many easy marks to Hawks forwards.

Played like millionaires and deserve to be down. Tigers need to get blue collar and get their hands dirty.
Excellent summary. Not enough blue collar, no fuss football.