Game day thread v Poos and Wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread v Poos and Wees

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Figgys annoying the *smile* out of me. Constantly saying we want it in the contest, does he not realise that we are a turnover team.

Reactions: 1 user

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Just playing a little bit lazy unfortunately.
Hawks by 19.

Hopefully we can be under 10pts down at half time.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
HOLD!! Razorbrain has delayed play to review Richmond's last 3 goals.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Have we flicked the switch?
Work rate has lifted noticeably; finally. Two lucky goals but if you have a high work rate and don’t bludge you get in a position to score. If we can get to half time reasonably close we can continue to lift the work rate in second half and should hopefully be okay. But it won’t just happen; get to work Tigers.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hang on, I get that that tackle from Jack was a bit of a sling, but there was ZERO chance that he was ever going to hit his head, do we really want that taken out of the game. I don't really think thats what the dumping tackle was for

Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Dangerous tackle *smile* off. His head did not go anywhere near the ground. In fact Jack did very well to ensure the tackle was not dangerous. The AFL and umpires can *smile* off. This game is now pathetic. It is almost unwatchable.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dangerous tackle *smile* off. His head did not go anywhere near the ground. In fact Jack did very well to ensure the tackle was not dangerous. The AFL and umpires can *smile* off. This game is now pathetic. It is almost unwatchable.
Doing their f*cking best to kill us. Scumbags.