Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023

Danger game

Tigers by 11pts.

Academic with lynchy ruled out,

Although we can still keep geelong, carlton and essendon out of finals, so plenty to get excited about

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Last time we travelled it was a lazy warm up (and even lazier performance.)

Be interested to hear from those at the ground what the pre game energy, sharpness looks like this time on the road.

Be interested to hear from those at the ground what the pre game energy, sharpness looks like this time on the road.
Can you actually tell from the warm up how a team is going to perform on the day other than copping a warm up injury?

Can you actually tell from the warm up how a team is going to perform on the day other than copping a warm up injury?
Numerous times I’ve noticed lazy, fumbly warm ups and seen the performance to match. Not all the time, but enough to not like it when I do see it.

Got told by a guy at the Brisbane game that the warm up looked like they were stuffing around on holiday. And we know how that went.

Numerous times I’ve noticed lazy, fumbly warm ups and seen the performance to match. Not all the time, but enough to not like it when I do see it.
Agree. I suppose yesterday's training at Claremont would've loosened them up after the flight, so today they should be fit enough to play.

Just saw on the coverage Broad getting his head beating in by one of the trainers. I can only assume that’s a good thing.