GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Centre Bounce Attendance:

Interesting stats, Caddy mainly slotted into the wing rotations, not forward as some predicted. Chol rarely gave a chop out at the centre bounce. Dusty also did not spend time forward, in the guts the whole game. Chol played all first half deep forward but was moved up the ground inthe 2nd half. Nanks is an absolute beast. What he does is very under-rated.

1600565781704.png

Reactions: 3 users

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
I didn't notice anything at the game, but on the replay they said they thought it might be a corky. He came on and toughed it out as far as I can tell.
I'm keen to see what the club says about him and Aarts.
Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Nope not a corky. Watch the replay, he landed awkwardly on his knee and that's when he went off. Then it was taped but he ripped it off and came back on. Wonder if he was given an injection. If so it's a little bit worrying as to what he might have done.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Nope not a corky. Watch the replay, he landed awkwardly on his knee and that's when he went off. Then it was taped but he ripped it off and came back on. Wonder if he was given an injection. If so it's a little bit worrying as to what he might have done.
Thanks TL. Just confirms that we get better information on PRE when compared to what they dribble in the media.

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Jacks last goal. He seemed to start "off the mark" and step "around the corner " to kick from the mark. Sort of a query in that if he did in the reverse order it would be play on and so not allowed after the siren. And if he had cribbed on the angle the umpire would make hi go back in line with the mark.
Anyone know if rules allow it or was I just seeing something that didn't occur?
Don't get me started on Buddy's "natural arc" that they allowed.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Jacks last goal. He seemed to start "off the mark" and step "around the corner " to kick from the mark. Sort of a query in that if he did in the reverse order it would be play on and so not allowed after the siren. And if he had cribbed on the angle the umpire would make hi go back in line with the mark.
Anyone know if rules allow it or was I just seeing something that didn't occur?
Don't get me started on Buddy's "natural arc" that they allowed.
Allowed as of this season.... as is anyone else with a so called natural arc

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
Allowed as of this season.... as is anyone else with a so called natural arc
Wasn’t prior to this season as there was outcry Re Buddy??

Thought they changed it years ago?
Jack marked the spot and just had to keep that arc if his kick as he set it before the siren went.

Maybe I’m wrong.

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Very intelligent footballer is JR.
He knew exactly what he was permitted to do and slotted the goal.
Great effort.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Very intelligent footballer is JR.
He knew exactly what he was permitted to do and slotted the goal.
Great effort.
Yep he never stepped over his line. Once the siren went he stepped back off the line and then back onto it as kicked on the arc.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Just watched the song by the boys.

Oleg (he of the magnificent mustache clan) watching on when the song is sung.

At the phrase "we never weaken" he does something quite funny. (45 seconds on the video on the club website)

Onya Oleg!!!!!

;)