Game Day Tigers v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Lions

Well my tropical Tigerland dream may be over?

with Paluschequeczuck to lock us out.

oh well, we dreamed pretty big and go undefeated for 2020.

@BrisTiger24 and @Mopsy, you go on without me

I'll only worry about what I can control.

Do you like in a "border community" Ezy (not sure where that area ends )? You can get an exemption if so. Otherwise, find yourself a job over the border. Think outside the box!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Do you like in a "border community" Ezy (not sure where that area ends )? You can get an exemption if so. Otherwise, find yourself a job over the border. Think outside the box!

Official or deputy RFC cheer squad leader, Northern Division?

• Haha
Having a day off from the world today so haven’t heard any updates.

I take it she’s talking about shutting the borders to NSW completely again?

Lets hope that doesn’t eventuate.

If the unfathomable happens and you are lost to us @eZyT we will double our efforts and decibels in your absence.

But I’m sure your spirit will live on at Metricon and the Gabba.

Most probably the Aussie Nash too.

Like Dimma says, one soldier down, another steps forward.

Hadnt thought of the job angle @BrisTiger24 . Maybe i could start a hand sanitiser bar in fortitude valley and exclusively employ tiger supporters?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Very surprised no mention of the umpiring...was it 3 x 50m penalties in the last qtr?

What’s the go with Chol after the game?
Guys were attempting to grab his arse and dicky doo during the song.

That was a very satisfying win. Good win to bank too.

A solid game where the pressure was on, some stand out performances - Dusty as usual, Bakes is splendid, Balta is one hell of a key back, Shai owning the midfield, plenty more too.

I thought Brisbane had better chances to kick goals than in the QF. We really forced them wide and a long way out in the QF, but they were still getting low quality shots on goal. I'm sure there are those at Brisbane who realise this, but they certainly don't have the forwards to change it.

The umpiring, hmm, worse than usual which is saying something. The soft 50m penalties, including one to us, were just embarrassing. Those 2 deliberate out of bounds in the 2nd? quarter, a joke. The whole holding the ball clusterf***, they seriously have to fix that, it truly has become a complete farce. Why would you attempt to gather the ball with the way they are interpreting it, then again, if you run at the ball and get tackled you get pinged at the moment. Seriously it has become a blight on the game. Hope Clarko is happy now, 'cos everyone else is just embarrassed.

DS
Worth noting that every single one of the 'dubious' decisions was from umpire #10

Just been watching the replay and I noticed this......

Obviously when you're playing on *smile* kickers ya can rev your toy bike..... when you're up against us, ya gotta have a little sook!

IMG_20200805_152314.jpg

Very surprised no mention of the umpiring...was it 3 x 50m penalties in the last qtr?

O'Gorman gets a deserved thorough vilification on Umpire Farce must Stop thread RFC

Bris got away with a lot of obvious throws tonight.
Someone on twitter had stats regarding Gorman who has apparently 48-5 frees against us in the last few games. He was the same knob paying the oob and 50s last night. I'll track down the numbers...

• Wow
The umps gave Brisbane some 50s for our man being a little over the mark yet in the same quarter Vlas TWICE pointed out how their man was over the mark yet no free was awarded in fact they came over and told the guy to step back. The first one was told 3 times!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Bris got away with a lot of obvious throws tonight.

Someone on twitter had stats regarding Gorman who has apparently 48-5 frees against us in the last few games. He was the same knob paying the oob and 50s last night. I'll track down the numbers...
Designated even-up umpire for AFLCorp No-Blowouts policy, Section 13, Clause 3b, Article (iv): one umpire must make rigged, cheat decisions to prevent embarassing results where a team dominates another, resulting in a huge score (and performance) differiential which really creates organisational risk of punitive fiscal responses from our essential corporate funders, media partners and sponsor organsiations.
Such associated partners, especially media coverage links, are signatories to a binding agreement to pretend no knowledge or awareness of this policy's existence. On penalty otherwise of exclusion from any association with behemoth AFLCorp.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The umps gave Brisbane some 50s for our man being a little over the mark yet in the same quarter Vlas TWICE pointed out how their man was over the mark yet no free was awarded in fact they came over and told the guy to step back. The first one was told 3 times!!!

Exactlyyyyyyyyy

Fagan is still in his after the match press conference realling out numbers.
16 wins in a row = ZERO dik