Game Day - Tiges V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Eagles

Feb 25, 2007
Game day folks. With 8 of our best 23 sitting in the stands it's going to be a tough day at the office but the Eagles with the media and the crowd pumping them up could either inspire them to victory or fall flat on their faces.

Eagles have a tall line up ours smaller and so we will look to outrun them. Just got to make sure to cut down on the bombing into our forward 50, and lot ower the eyes for the lead-up pass as McGovern, Barrass and Duggan will be waiting to intercept any high balls coming in.

Tiges by 15 points

Shai.png

Reactions: 5 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
We brought in Taranto and Hopper to keep us competitive while we rebuild. Today we get the first glimpse of how we'd have done without them. Can we beat the spooner?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Luvely day for footy at Optical not a cloud in the sky with max 27C forecast. Freo doctor will most probably come in sometime in the afternoon so hope Tigers benefit from it. Going to the game on son & grandsons tickets who are between Cooper Pedy & Wirrilla on the Gawler Ranges Road. Tough game to call as our injuries are a big factor so fingers crossed for a Tiger win. If so be much nicer travelling home on the train with all the Weagles on it.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Anyone get an injury on the way to the ground?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
Luvely day for footy at Optical not a cloud in the sky with max 27C forecast. Freo doctor will most probably come in sometime in the afternoon so hope Tigers benefit from it. Going to the game on son & grandsons tickets who are between Cooper Pedy & Wirrilla on the Gawler Ranges Road. Tough game to call as our injuries are a big factor so fingers crossed for a Tiger win. If so be much nicer travelling home on the train with all the Weagles on it.
I’ve just landed in Perth myself and will be a first time rabid tiger in the west …. So I’m also hoping for an enjoyable stroll back to the hotel!!! Go Tiges eat ‘em Alive

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Certainly a danger game, we are expected to win but WC played ok last week and we have half the side out injured.

We need to win this one, just for a bit of confidence.

Then 10 days off and face Melbourne, against whom we are likely to be competitive until they draw away and an honourable loss, which I hate.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Will come down to the Midfield.
Both sides have similar strengths(defence) & weaknesses(fwd).

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Really looking forward to the game.
Low expectations other than wanting the players to work hard and maintain a solid effort.
Will be mainly interested in how the young players perform. There's some positive signs with a few of them.
Tough game to take home the four points, yet optimistic that they can get the job done.
Tigers by nine points.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I’ve just landed in Perth myself and will be a first time rabid tiger in the west …. So I’m also hoping for an enjoyable stroll back to the hotel!!! Go Tiges eat ‘em Alive
Don't sprain your ankle on your stroll

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Don’t care about the result.

Just no more *smile* injuries.