GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Of the younger ones RCD has been acceptable. Hugo a struggle but has bobbed up a couple of times at least.

But Naish and Ross way...way off it. Haven’t shown even a glimpse really.

Yeah agree they have done nothing. Done zero to demand to stay in the team. I hope RCD stays in

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
The most blatantly corrupt display of umpiring I have ever seen. The Zorko in the back free after he blatantly cheated by throwing one handed is hands down the worst I’ve ever seen. This game is the culmination of the AFL campaign to ensure Richmond doesn’t win the flag this year.

Congratulations Dill and SHocking. Oh; and go *smile* yourselves you *smile* cheats.
Yep, no bias in the least, I can take getting beaten, no problem whatsoever, but the one thing I wont take lying down is blatant, obvious cheating and anyone who tells me this game hasn't had that from the get-go is kidding themselves.

It's One game lad's, season far from over, show some trust in this group, they have earned that and plenty more for their performances over the last 4 years, still think we'd have this mob covered come Sept, no problems at all.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
It’s a combination of kids not being ready or simply not good enough plus seasoned players way out of form plus Hardwick being too stubborn to change structure & play two rucks.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Broad got flogged by Hogan last week and Hipwood this week. Battling.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Of the younger ones RCD has been acceptable. Hugo a struggle but has bobbed up a couple of times at least.

But Naish and Ross way...way off it. Haven’t shown even a glimpse really.
Need to remember we're bringing these kids into a depleted team in terms of skill, leadership and hard bodies.

Reactions: 1 user