Game Day - Tiges V Power | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Power

Feb 25, 2007
With so many injuries it's going to be tough to walk away with the 4 points, but it does present some opportunities for the youngsters to show their wares. Just take the game on boys and play with freedom.

Hoping for an upset, Tiges by 7 points.

gaem day.jpg

Round 2, Richmond v Port Adelaide, Sunday, March 24, 4.00pm AEDT, MCG

BacksDylan Grimes2Ben Miller46Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15James Trezise36Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Shai Bolton29Rhyan Mansell31
ForwardsNoah Balta21Dustin Martin4Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Thomson Dow27Liam Baker7
Interchange:Tom Brown30Jack Ross5Sam Banks41
Maurice Rioli10Mykelti Lefau42
Emergencies:Samson Ryan32Judson Clarke23Hugo Ralphsmith13

In: Tom Brown, James Trezise, Sam Banks, Mykelti Lefau, Ben Miller
Out: Dion Prestia (injured), Josh Gibcus (injured), Jacob Hopper (injured), Nathan Broad (injured), Tylar Young (concussion)

New: Mykleti Lefau

Reactions: 3 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I think Balta can really trouble Ports famous defence lol. Just dont kick it to Allir ffs. Forward line suddenly looks even bigger and more menacing with Lafau. Bolton LIFT! Need Miller to play well. I think Brown and Tresize are good additions I hope they stay. Taranto LIFT! It would be a surpise to get up but we will be in it.

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I think Balta can really trouble Ports famous defence lol. Just dont kick it to Allir ffs. Forward line suddenly looks even bigger and more menacing with Lafau. Bolton LIFT! Need Miller to play well. I think Brown and Tresize are good additions I hope they stay. Taranto LIFT! It would be a surpise to get up but we will be in it.
Allir led him a merry dance last time, but Lynch wasn’t there then.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
It’s a free hit - on our turf - let’s see what the kids can do.

i remember when we went to SA and beat port on their deck without all our stars playing together - Lynch played his best game for his short career at the tigers - let’s use that as inspiration for an upset.

Repeat the effort we brought against the bloos and we are a definite smoky.

Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Ive got new footy goggles.

Seth Campbell and Tom Brown to show a bit of footballer

Mykelti to show a bit of cult status.

Dusty to show signs of immortality

$hai and Noah to entertain

The score will only become important at 3/4 time if theres 20 points in it

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I want to see us score. You win games by outscoring the opposition. You do that by limiting their scoring or increasing yours. The defence is depleted. Our ability to limit is reduced. Our forward line contains Lynch, Balta, LeFau, Martin, Bolton, Campbell. Hopefully soon we'll add Clarke and Cumberland.

The best form of defence is attack. Let's punch 'em in the face.

Reactions: 7 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I want to see us score. You win games by outscoring the opposition. You do that by limiting their scoring or increasing yours. The defence is depleted. Our ability to limit is reduced. Our forward line contains Lynch, Balta, LeFau, Martin, Bolton, Campbell. Hopefully soon we'll add Clarke and Cumberland.

Problem with that is you need to get it out of the midfield.

If we have any chance of winning that battle Shai has to play in the guts. Same with Dusty.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Problem with that is you need to get it out of the midfield.

If we have any chance of winning that battle Shai has to play in the guts. Same with Dusty.
We're winning it out of the midfield. Flogged Carlton at clearance. But yeah, you can't play 8 forwards, so Dusty and Shai to spend time on ball. MC FKN-A in from next week too.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb

Agree entirely. It is the reason Balta was finally moved forward in '23 and why he is still there.

Nullifying Soldo will go a long way to keeping us in it. Their mid field is fast and talented, even without H-F. If he gets on top it is pretty much all over.

D

Doogle

Probably our worst team since 2012. I give us a 1% chance of victory today.

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Not expecting much from today’s game result-wise (I’m predicting a 25 point loss), but I think there’s still going to be some enjoyment to be had at the MCG - looks like perfect conditions and a good chance to check out some of our kids. Plus the bow and arrow kid is no longer at Port and hopefully Charlie Dixon will get furious about something, which is always entertaining.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
With so many injuries it's going to be tough to walk away with the 4 points, but it does present some opportunities for the youngsters to show their wares. Just take the game on boys and play with freedom.

Hoping for an upset, Tiges by 7 points.

View attachment 22209

Round 2, Richmond v Port Adelaide, Sunday, March 24, 4.00pm AEDT, MCG

BacksDylan Grimes2Ben Miller46Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15James Trezise36Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Shai Bolton29Rhyan Mansell31
ForwardsNoah Balta21Dustin Martin4Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Thomson Dow27Liam Baker7
Interchange:Tom Brown30Jack Ross5Sam Banks41
Maurice Rioli10Mykelti Lefau42
Emergencies:Samson Ryan32Judson Clarke23Hugo Ralphsmith13

In: Tom Brown, James Trezise, Sam Banks, Mykelti Lefau, Ben Miller
Out: Dion Prestia (injured), Josh Gibcus (injured), Jacob Hopper (injured), Nathan Broad (injured), Tylar Young (concussion)

New: Mykleti Lefau
Good news some kids are playing & the bad news Tiggs could cop a hiding today

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
You know what, that listed team can still *smile* on port’s day.

We aren’t vanilla, I’ll say that much

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
DProbably our worst team since 2012. I give us a 1% chance of victory today.
So you’re telling me there’s a chance?

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users