Game Day Tiges v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tiges v Roos

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
"not overly bothered about the result as such"
Shirley, you can't be serious!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Will take a special effort.
Currently we are the worse team playing.
Will need a JR or Lynch bag.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
MRJ to kick as many goals as Aarts and George combined in the last 6 weeks.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
"not overly bothered about the result as such"
Shirley, you can't be serious!
Why?
Figured by the end of the Wet Coke game our threepeat season was hanging by a thread, nothing has changed that view. Happy to stretch to the longer term view of footy, accept this year as a speed hump year n kick back for the development stage of our youngsters and future picks.

I'll still be happily hurling abuse at the umpires, oppo players n t.v. during the game, but a win or loss will relegated to momentary value.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Any of the kids reaching the 10 game milestone today?

Okay, how about 5?

Or any list cloggers getting to the magical 37 game milestone?

Or any oldies receiving a 'three matches without another soft-tissue injury' certificate?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Who here doesn’t want to go into the final round needing to win. We can channel 94 96 and other great memories of campaigns long gone.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
with respect,

anyone who is feigning disinterest in the tigers,

isnt fooling anyone.
Some Richmond supporters have become very fairweathered.
If we’re not winning Premierships, they’re not particularly interested.
Crack a beer and enjoy the show.
#inanyweather

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Some Richmond supporters have become very fairweathered.
If we’re not winning Premierships, they’re not particularly interested.
Crack a beer and enjoy the show.
#inanyweather

Im gonna skol a frosty VB can every time :afro touches the ball.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
World MRJ Day!!

Reckon we win this by a lot

I reckon we have to win this by a lot - not sure we will.

The last time I can remember a team hitting the wall like we have is @lolnorf. They were dominating the season 6 or 7 years ago, went to the bye round 10 or 11 wins, may have lost 1 or 2 games and clear on top of the ladder, then fell into a hole and barely made the 8. I feel we are in the same hole at the moment, momentum gone, confidence gone and we can’t even just buy a win at the moment.

At least we get to look at the kids - junior day I call it.

Who here doesn’t want to go into the final round needing to win. We can channel 94 96 and other great memories of campaigns long gone.

Yes, GWS win last night has put us in that position whether we like it or not - have to win from here on, no second chances now - 7 games on the trot.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Where are we at? Mathematically we can still make the finals. Do we want to make the finals? Not making them retains a bit of our aura about being a team that no one wants to meet in the finals. Make the finals and get kicked out early playing insipid footy and we lose that psychological edge.

We've just got too many key players out injured, or playing injured. Winning this match by 4 or 5 goals doesn't mean much.

but

Win by 10-15 goals with a performance like we put on in the second half against the Doggies, the last time we played our A game, and maybe this season isn't completely dead yet.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
In the back of all our heads we are hoping we can get our A game going. Right now. Then we want to make the finals. No dusty, or soldo. Balta, broad, houlhi? We will see - certainly wont be coming in with any continuity.