Gday All | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gday All

AZZAMOOT

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2006
Melbourne
Although I joined a few months ago I havent got around to posting anything (starting my own business) yet so here is the 1st of many! Actually motivated by my anger over the possibility we could axe Kellaway, DISGRACE!!

Im 26, male, live in Berwick. Have been a RFC member since 1995, when my parents would allow me to go to the footy alone. I did miss in 2002 as i was working in USA but i managed to spread the yellow & black gospel to the west coast of Florida incl a few NFL games. The looks/questions from the Bucs fans (Tampa Bay) as i cheered with my Tigers jumper on were priceless (#33 of course!!)

Look forward to many interesting discussions.

azzamoot

Welcome aboard azza. :)

I wish with all my heart your first post was to congratulate Kella on a contract extension.

Hi all, I have also been a PRE member for sometime now, but never had courage to participate, always just on to read. Been a RFC member for 12 years, a supporter for nearly 40 years. Thanks for the feed back on the Rising Star, trying to connect to SEN was like trying to get onto Ticketmaster at times. Congrats to Andrew, 2nd is excellent. Will be keeping an eye on PRE constantly until next season - my daughter asked yesterday "how many days till we play again & what are we going to do on the weekends now"

Welcome to you also BBC. :)

I understand your daughter's question. I'm counting sleeps already. Maybe next year will be our year? Fingers crossed anyway. Now you've made your virgin post I hope you feel comfortable joining in more often. :hearton

BBC80 said:
Hi all,  I have also been a PRE member for sometime now, but never had courage to  participate, always just on to read.  Been a RFC member for 12 years, a supporter for nearly 40 years.  Thanks for the feed back on the Rising Star, trying to connect to SEN was like trying to get onto Ticketmaster at times.  Congrats to Andrew, 2nd is excellent.  Will be keeping an eye on PRE constantly until next season - my daughter asked yesterday "how many days till we play again & what are we going to do on the weekends now"

Take her fishing, BBC80 ;)