Genral Admission Memberships | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Genral Admission Memberships

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
I have one (it lets me in to the 11 games played in vic), and i think they are totally worth the money i payed, even if we do continue you to lose.

The only problem i have is that each time my friend and i go we seem to be gettting moved. For the last couple of games before carlton we were told to go to gate 6 section m4 - all was fine. We were getting used to doing that, so used to it in fact that we did that for the carlton game, and then got moved to the olymipic stand section h4 - that was the genral admission for this game we were told.

I'm sick of the afl always changing it. We were sitting red seats for the freo game, then M4 for the next one, then h4 for the essendon game, then back to M4 for the last couple of games before being moved to h4 for the carlton game.

Can someone pls explain to me why the keep changing?? ??? ::)

Part of it has to do with the number of reserved seats sold before the game. Bigger games mean more seats pre-sold.

Thats fine, but i cant understand why they can't just keep one section, (the same section every week) for genral admission.

Read your story on rfc website by the way, fantastic! Seems like you had heaps of fun!

g0tigers said:
Thats fine, but i cant understand why they can't just keep one section, (the same section every week) for genral admission.

Read your story on rfc website by the way, fantastic! Seems like you had heaps of fun!

Thanks for the nice words - yep I had alot of fun. You know they haven't won a game since I left :-\ Maybe there is a message there ;D

As to why the don't just keep one section ??? The only answer I can come up with is "that would be too logical" ;)

And for anyone else who maybe interested we have hit the 25000 members mark today

Koalalill said:
g0tigers said:

Thanks for the nice words - yep I had alot of fun. You know they haven't won a game since I left :-\ Maybe there is a message there ;D

As to why the don't just keep one section ??? The only answer I can come up with is "that would be too logical" ;)

And for anyone else who maybe interested we have hit the 25000 members mark today

I wouldn't read to much into not losing a game after you left - but if ppl need to they no where to point the finger! ;) (jk!)

Too true, It WOULD be to logical.

I also noticed that we hit the 25000 mark today - were getting there - slowly!! :-\ All i no is ive done my bit - first year member ;D