Support the boys. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Support the boys.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Am I the only person on this board who still lives in hope our list will pull their fingers out and perform for the second half of the year?

As long as I have that hope I won't be posting on threads about getting rid of players or voting on polls about delisting them.

I am so sick of the constant bagging and negative posts.

If the coaching staff have no disclipine and rules, if they threaten to weild the axe but never do, if they can't inspire the players to give 100% then to me they are equally at fault.

I'll reserve my judgement till the end of September and take it from there.

A lot can happen between now and our premiership and if Clinton King is going to win a Norm Smith medal I can live with that. ;D

Your definately not the only one rosy but they are only a few of us left, we're being consumed by negative posters. I have no problem with people giving their opinions it's just when the same thing is repeated over and over again that it gets boring and annoying.

Your living in a dream world I predicted the Carlton loss on this board the writing was on the wall. They have no hope of makin ght e 8 infact the 2 interstate floggings will end it all. I predict they will win about 3 more games this season

Rosy, I have hopes of the team improving and finishing about 7th or 8th and getting shafted to the tune of 80 points in the first or second final we play.

It all seems rather futile :'(

I just hope that we can pull one out our arses ala Collingwood last year. But I won't be expecting it.

Your not the only one rosy3, I have alot of faith stored in the boys that they can turn the season around.

Call me crazy but i think we have a chance against brisbane - We a playing a side that have come of 2 shock losses (did anyone really expect them to lose to St. Kilda??) Have a fair few injuries (theres a chance Michael Voss won't be playing) and seemed to have lost their way a bit.

Now im not saying i think we'll go out there and belt em, I just think that the boys will go out there and try their hardest hopefully play a team game and get points on the board early. With the return of of Dutchy and Campbo (maybe even blumfield) i think we will have a strong team.

The 2 shock losses will only serve to take out on the tigers they will be flogged. They will be well rested the tigers because they will need it thet will be doing a lot of chasing

I'm Still 200% behind the Tiges, Spud, Richo & Co
A few (4)hiccups, But if either Campbell or Ottens were avilalable it would have only been 2.
I'm tipping our slump is over and a few big wins are around the corner and with a bit of fine tuning were better than at least 12 teams.

Memo to all the Fiora Baggers,
Who no doubt who were all the Tivendale baggers from last year.
He's young, keen and blessed with heaps of ability,
Needs another season or two under his belt to fill out
and mature I reckon.
Look how scrawny The Campbells, Knights, Gavin Browns and Crawfords were in their early years.

Fiora, Rodan, Coghlan, Tivendale, Zantuck, Newman, Krakour, will all be very good players for us maybe even Hall and Pettifer too.
Keep em all if we can, I say.
Many Good Years Ahead

rosy3 said:
Am I the only person on this board who still lives in hope our list will pull their fingers out and perform for the second half of the year?

What do you think tiga, shawry and I have been saying the last week and a bit?

julzqld said:

Sorry if it seems that I have been AWOL - but had a few crisis going at the one time :-\

When I am not disappointed and exceptionally angry I am still hopeful. ;)

But I made a decision over the weekend - and that is I'll stay away from the "sack the coach", "sack the list" and "sack the whole club" posts. Though I found some of the opinions on the thread "Who should stay and go" thread interesting

Hmmmm... that doesn't leave very much does it. ;D

julzqld said:

I remember a few Richo is a spunk things, and maybe a question if Danielle Harvey shaved her legs this week, or are Leah Hudsons boobs real, that Billy isn't a nice boy....um.... ;D ;D

Quite a few people have shown support still Julz, and this thread wasn't aimed at you 3 by a long shot.

The goodies shall prevail over the baddies in the long run, even if their patience and faith is tested to the extreme.

Go Tiges.

Relatively new to Melbourne, but old to the Tiges (Glenelg and Richmond), I have been amazed at the negative attitude that this club - through many of it's "supporters" - portreys.

To all those people I say this, YOU are only going to get out of something that which YOU put in.

take some responsibility yourselves and put in some positive attitude, or a the very least constructive criticism.

At the end of 2001 when we were seeing 30,000 - 40,000 yellow and black supporters at games, where is their "support" now?

I think that we are close to something with the core of this list, the players that I have talked to feel it too. Keep your eye on them over the next couple of weeks, I think we are a chance in Brisbane and I really think that the boys will roll Adelaide.

and then we will see where those people have been ;D

Rosy,
Simple facts suggest this season is not over
1. 6-6 means anything around 5-5, maybe 6-4 will get us there.
2. Our last 7 games our the same as our 1st 7 games.
Our record in these games at the very least gives us a chance.
Go Tigers ;D

Laff,
It really is hard to imagine how crap your life must be. Do you boo at weddings too? Stick to the 'delist everybody' threads- IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. :mad:

Here here Hutstar

Hey Rosy/MT how about a negative proof thread for those of us who like being optamistic

Lets Roar

Khan

most of you guys are deluded, we will get flogged in brisbane and again get flogged by the adelaide midfield like it has been year after year.

our midfield isnt that good we are still a few quality players short even with our superstar campbell playing and we always get exposed when we come up against a quality midfield

eg West Coast & Port Adel.

the writing is on the wall for a spanking.

Considering we haven't had Cambo, Johnson and Cogs all in the same side together since the Hawthorn game, I don't see how anyone can say that our midfield is crap even with those guys in. Without them yes; with them no. PRR against WCE we had no Stafford, Cogs, Cambo amongst others remember.

We just need A win. It's amazing how confidence and belief is restored with a win.

I ask one small thing and the next post is negative ;). Such a simple thing , there are plenty of -ve post out there fill them up to your hearts content guys. Just leave us with our delusions

Lets Roar
Khan