GF Radio | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF Radio

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I remember in 2017 we were able to listen to all the different radio calls of the GF, are they available this year??

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
The actual calls and replays are up but you’ll need to manually sync them yourself at the moment.

It took a week or two last time for them to be uploaded pre-synced.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Zipps in a few weeks as others have said they should be able to be listened too from the various radio outlest.

Will keep an ear & one eye out when they appear and let you know. Im sure others will too.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
if you know what torrents are there is an aussierul.es site that has them available

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks, would have liked 774 but that wasn't there last time either. 5AA? That wasn't there last time either, when we played Adelaide, how strange.

DS
Sorry, I misread your post... I have those audio files... on the DVD I think there is MMM, and maybe 3AW. It's been a awhile since I watched the DVD version.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Awesome. Do you know of any way to get an invite?
I didn't need an an invite when I joined up a few years ago.
Try joining without the invite, and if you don't have any success, I PM'd you a link

Last edited: