GFX Signatures. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GFX Signatures.

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
I know there of no use on here. However I am on a few online game sites that allow signatures.

I was just wondering are there any posters on here who are good at doing these signatures.

If so I am chasing someone to do a good Richmond themed one, with my username( small ) on it.

If someone is good at these, and answers back I will give some details of what would be requested.

I also think, these would be a great addition to PRE, however understand some may not.

Cheers.

U2Tigers said:
I also think, these would be a great addition to PRE, however understand some may not.

If the forum software is good enough, it should give the option for users to not to view signatures, so I can't see any reason why image sigs should not be allowed here

If people want to view them, that is their choice, if they don't, turn the option off