Giles v Maric | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Giles v Maric

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
Have stayed faithful to EEvan and kept him on the park with Cox. Time to bring on my sub Giles for him though.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
Super9Nova said:
Have stayed faithful to EEvan and kept him on the park with Cox. Time to bring on my sub Giles for him though.

Good call.

I have Mumford who didn't play this week.....meanwhile Giles is sitting the bench who I didn't make an emergency and he tonned up. :-\

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
yeah Rookie mistake on my part JE, Giles coming up up against the almighty Weagles ruck combo. EEvan against the struggling Dees. 23 points lost. live and learn.
Mumford better than Giles too.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Looking back on this it would have been a masterstroke to have both Giles and Maric as starting rucks.

MrRuss

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 12, 2006
Have had Maric, Sandi and Giles all year. Once the byes are over I will punt Giles for lots o moolah