Go Cats and Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Go Cats and Dees

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Currently as the ladder stands we are set for draft pick number 7.

If Geelong can win at least one more game against WC (H), Brisbane (A), and St.Kilda (H) then we will get pick 6. WC and St.Kilda are winnable for them.

If Melb can win one more game and thus avoid a concession pick we will secure pick 5. They play Port (A), WC (A), and Sydney (H). The sydney game is their best bet.

If Carlton can win 2 more games and thus avoiding concessions then we'll get pick 4. They play St.Kilda (OO), Haw (MCG), and Kangaroos (OO). Can't see them doing this.

If the bulldogs win 2 more games and avoid concession picks then we will get pick 3. They play Freo (A), St.Kilda (York Park), and Brisbane (H). Can't see them doing this.

So lets all cheer the Cats and the Demons on.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey Harry, is there an underlying assumption there that we won't win any more either?
Oh ye of little faith, ha. ;D

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Richmond should beat Melbourne. I personally cant see Melbourne winning (are wanting to win) another game for the season.

Melbournes display against Geelong was as good as Richmonds against St Kilda.

Melbourne will have the draft picks in their mind and look for defenders.

On Melbourne, I heard a rumour (I know dont believe them until it actually happens) that Johnston of Melbourne may be traded to Collingwood and Wooie back to WA. Whats in it for Melbourne ? who knows. I personally cant see Melbourne offloading Johnston, as the kid can play.