GO WALLABIES | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GO WALLABIES

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
You said it julz! :D

Geez i hope the Wallabies can do it although with that kick-aholic fly half Wilkinson going around I'm a little worried about their chances :-[

Hopefully, they will be able to turn on the form they showed against the Kiwis once more. Gawd only knows where it's been hiding during their past Cup games though?? ::)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Julz, Johnny Wilkinson is destroying the game of Rugby.
I watch AFL for goals and I watch Rugby for tries. I hope the Wallabies score a heap of tries to kill his negativie influence.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
That Bloody Johnny Fu#$&*^#@((#)#)$ng Wilkinson.
That's It I'm Gonna put out a Fatwah on him. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ::) ::) ;D
It was a great game and crap conditions anyway. Shame we had to lose to those cocky turds!!

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
Perhaps RFC could consider getting Johhny Wilkinson to be RFC's goalkicking coach.

He never misses and he has to use the drop kick on many occasions. Richo could be a major beneficiary.

P

PuntRoadRoar

well done england, congrats, im spewin though would have been nice to knock the poms off once again in sport ;D

i found it amusing though that channel 7 (perth) not sure if it was the same in the eastern states showed the titanic after the match.... ironic i thought considering thousands of silly poms died at sea on the ship that god himself couldnt sink.