Golf Gear for Sale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf Gear for Sale

ARCHYBOY

Tiger Superstar
Mar 30, 2010
Little River
To all the mad golfers out there in PRE land like my good self, I have some brand clubs for sale if anyone wants a good deal, rather sell it to someone of my own brotherhood than watch a good buy go to some clown out there that follows someone else.

Have 2 Items -
Brand new (still in plastic wrapping) Titleist 910 D2 driver, 9.5 degree loft, Project X - 7c3 tip stiff shaft, cover and tool for weights in the head. Normally goes for $500, Happy to sell for $440 and throw in some free rounds at Werribee Park Golf Club to go with it.

Brand new (still in plastic wrapping) set of Wilson Staff FG V2 Tour Irons, 4-P (7 irons), KBS tour shafts. Normally sell for $800 plus, happy to sell for $620 and throw in a couple of rounds at Werribee Park Golf Club as well.

Am happy to send through pics to anyone that wants to see them, send me through a PM so I can reply or feel free to fire away with questions.

THANKS