Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Louis Oosthuizen 90
Tommy Fleetwood 70
Ian Poulter 60
Min Woo Lee 45
Richard Bland 22
Marcus Armitage 12

BTW how are the points allocated for each player?

Paul Casey 65
Ian Poulter 60
Lucas Herbert 55
Christiaan Bezuidenhout 50 - Cameron Smith 60
Bernd Wiesberger 35
Richard Bland 22

287 - 297

Not sure whether Herbert can back up 3 weeks in a row, but I've got to include an Aussie

Good luck all.

Edit

I've decided to put another Aussie in......go you Aussies

Last edited:
Louis Oosthuizen 90
Tommy Fleetwood 70
Ian Poulter 60
Min Woo Lee 45
Richard Bland 22
Marcus Armitage 12

BTW how are the points allocated for each player?
It's stroke, lowest combined score wins.

"The winner is the person with the lowest combined score for their 6 players. In the case where the cut is missed, or the player withdraws, the player will receive a score of the field average +2 strokes for the final rounds."

It's stroke, lowest combined score wins.

"The winner is the person with the lowest combined score for their 6 players. In the case where the cut is missed, or the player withdraws, the player will receive a score of the field average +2 strokes for the final rounds."

Thanks @tigerman but what i was referring to was the initial ranking points, e.g. Min Woo Lee at 45 and Ian Poulter at 60 and keeping the total under 300. I'm guessing this is based on the players PGA ranking?

I don't have any problem with it, just curious!

Reactions: 1 user
Enjoying watching the golf shows on Foxtel. The yanks do it well. Good analysis along with a bit of fun.

And I'm starting to soften to Bryson, I think he is probably a little misunderstood. I'm hoping he does well this week. And you have to admire a guy playing completely his own way and always looking to improve. He is unique. And Brooks really does come across as quite the wanker.

Thanks for posting spook it looks like a fun course. Any player who is prone to getting upset at bad luck is in for a tough time. Being able to accept some rough breaks will be key.
Any PRE poster played there?

Thanks for posting spook it looks like a fun course. Any player who is prone to getting upset at bad luck is in for a tough time. Being able to accept some rough breaks will be key.
I once hit driver off the deck to two inches from the cup on 16. Old Goldy wasn't too pleased, let me tell you.

Not me. St Andrews, Carnoustie, Royal Aberdeen, Royal Dornoch, Nairn. Been to Royal Lytham for the BO and to Sunningdale and Royal Troon but not Royal St George’s. Has a massively tall bunker on the 4th hole if I remember the last Open there.

Tommy Fleetwood 70
Ian Poulter 60
Cameron Smith 60
Jason Day 45
Francesco Molinari 40
Richard Bland 22

Taking a BIG risk and populating my side with maybe too many Americans. Anyway.

Patrick Reed 75
Scott Scheffler 65
Paul Casey 65
Daniel Berger 60
Keegan Bradley 22
Brendan Steele 10

Reactions: 1 user