Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Are we gonna be able to play any golf in Melbourne again ??
It’s been pointed out many times on the covid thread that golfers in Vic can suck eggs.
More particularly melb golfers can suck eggs.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez I’m hoping the euros can do it. Will be a great event.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yes, can't wait.
A big call by Padraig Harrington selecting Shane Lowry ahead of Justin Rose. The right call on form for mine.
Interesting selection as Captain is Padraig. He’s a very unconventional person. Lots of weird theories etc on golf. Hope he doesn’t do anything silly as Captain.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Think I'll play a round on Monday. I'm making a four-day weekend of it.
I’ll be playing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

More excited about the Ryder cup then the game of footy in Perth on the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yes, can't wait.
A big call by Padraig Harrington selecting Shane Lowry ahead of Justin Rose. The right call on form for mine.
Not going on form in their last event. Rose flying home coming into great form in the BMW PGA at Wentworth if you managed to see.

PS - Apologies for the tardiness of this, but kind of assume that keen golfers like me would watch anyway, especially if suffering through another lockdown, but highly recommend having a look at the last round of the Dutch Open if you missed it. Should still be available on Kayo.

Played at a really interesting (much better viewing than the Fortinet) course, Bernardus, near Amsterdam I think. Amazing drama with a battling pro whom you may never have heard of, Broberg from Sweden, battling back for his first tournament win for 6 years (since beating everybody's non-mate in P. Reed in the 2015 BMW PGA) after 'going through hell' in his own words. Being chased down by a very promising looking young German in Mattias Schmid.

Good warm-up viewing for the RC ... if you're not too busy golfing ... lucky bastards!

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It’s silk. Fluid Ben Crenshaw style. Watch and learn.
I thought for years my putting stroke was like Ian Baker Finch. They used to call out IBF after I putted, I was dirty when I found out that it stood for I'll Be ******

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep just got an email saying , bookings open from 8 pm tonight for Sunday 26th onwards
Yep. You’re off at 7am with Kevin.

golf lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos