Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Camshaft is the only one who can beat him I think. Im and everyone else are too far back.

Lowry lost his *smile* today and had a mental meltdown.

Logic dictates you are correct Red.

I missed Lowy’s meltdown somehow, was it on the main coverage? Or shown on the coverage afterwards.

Something we haven’t spoken about too is Schwartzel.

Holes out on 10 for a great eagle, then proceeds to fall apart on the remainder of the back 9.

Funny game golf, anything can happen.

Logic dictates you are correct Red.

I missed Lowy’s meltdown somehow, was it on the main coverage? Or shown on the coverage afterwards.

Something we haven’t spoken about too is Schwartzel.

Holes out on 10 for a great eagle, then proceeds to fall apart on the remainder of the back 9.

Funny game golf, anything can happen.
Third shot on 13. Gives it to his caddie after. All downhill from thereon in.

Reactions: 1 user
Third shot on 13. Gives it to his caddie after. All downhill from thereon in.
Shall look it up.

interesting how 3 of the top 4 bled shots over the back 9, whilst Cam, 16 aside, held pretty firm.

This is far from over. Especially with improved conditions.

Smith has shown he can go on a tear, if he gets the short stick going look out!

this whole things backfired on me.
i picked non- aussies, for more guys to barrack for.
now it suits if cam, leish & scott stumble.
such a dilemma

Last edited:
Min Woo Lee has gotten off to a flyer.

-5 thru 8.

Be great if he finished top 12 to guarantee himself a start next year.

If SS keeps missing fairways they won’t finish before dark.

got to do a quick 15 minute drive to work , where we watch the Masters and get served breakfast all before we touch a tool :)) gotta love working on a golf course

Reactions: 1 users
Smith and Scheffler balls so close to each other at 3 and then again on 6. Which on of them will file stalking charges.