Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

See Zala and Finau hit 3 woods to a few feet from the hole on the 342-yard 9th.

Adam Scott always looks immaculate, like a movie star out of Golden age Hollywood. Leish looks like a servo attendant.
C. Smith hit a 3 wood to the back of the 345 yard 18th. Albeit a long time ago, I hit a duck hook driver/9 iron into that green years ago !

It’s all gone too far nowadays with the technology. Need to apply some greater limits to it.

Reactions: 1 users
What's with all the clothing.

Half of em' look like going local catholic club for a Sunday pint.

Except Scotty.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone's attire suitable for a Sunday morning at Revs for a sesh with Boogs and Spacey Space??

• Haha
Ball falls into front yard of hotel and the old geezer just taking a brisk walk not even aware. Could've got hit. :mhihi

Morikawa chipping from on the green. When I do that I get yelled at, which is a bit unfair considering I always replace my divots.

• Haha