Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sergio grows a leg in the Ryder Cup.
Have been watching Harris English for a while, I reckon he's got a major in him, as has Scottie Scheffler.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rahm and Scheffler playing each other in the singles, a couple of young bulls.
You'd have to go for Rahm, Scheffler wasn't bad, but wasn't at his best in the Fed Ex Cup playoffs. I've got a lot of time for him, and reckon he'll give Rahm a run for his money.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My man Scottie wiped the floor with Rahm.

I could've got $31 on him being 4 up after 4 holes. I looked at it, and was tempted.

Is there an uppercut emoji?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Hovland is a young star, reckon he'll bag a major before the likes of Sheffler & English.

The yanks have a formidable side, Europe needs to find some fresh blood.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dunno if anyone noticed, and haven’t heard anyone mention this, but Paula Gretzky goes off her brain at Dustin Johnson over something at the end. Bit of a nutter/volatile relationship from what you hear.

i noticed her earlier storming around trying to get on camera, then at the end in the crowd of players and other WAGs, she totally goes off.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Dunno if anyone noticed, and haven’t heard anyone mention this, but Paula Gretzky goes off her brain at Dustin Johnson over something at the end. Bit of a nutter/volatile relationship from what you hear.

i noticed her earlier storming around trying to get on camera, then at the end in the crowd of players and other WAGs, she totally goes off.
DJ was smashed in the group presser it was pretty funny. The yanks as a whole are pretty unlikeable. I reckon the only likeable ones are speith, morokowa and Johnson are likeable.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
DJ was smashed in the group presser it was pretty funny. The yanks as a whole are pretty unlikeable. I reckon the only likeable ones are speith, morokowa and Johnson are likeable.
DJ and Xander were off their face on something. DJ had barely finished playing. Very weird. Lots of rumours about DJ.

That press conference was cringeworthy with all the corny schmaltzy crap. W’s and L’s …. Wtf ????

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
DJ and Xander were off their face on something. DJ had barely finished playing. Very weird. Lots of rumours about DJ.

That press conference was cringeworthy with all the corny schmaltzy crap. W’s and L’s …. Wtf ????
Yeh no one does corny schmaltzy like the yanks.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Not just rumours, hasn't he tested positive to recreational gear multiple times? Although they were sculling champagne and that will take you from 0-100 every time.

Interesting to see the emotion of McIlroy after the loss, not sure what to make of it.

Also interesting was the Euro presser, when several guys made 'I love these guys' type speeches and the team applauded and when Rory made one no-one applauded.
I think he’s formally tested positive once but there’s been suspicions the Tour has covered up one or two others. A few years ago he took a strange, 3 month break. The rumours though also extend to dalliances with other Tour players’ partners. Think he’s split from Paula once or twice. She’s pretty crazy herself.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Before the four balls on the second day I think. 2nd page video.