Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Heh heh heh….Rickie Fowler on the 6th hole today. Short par 4.

His first shot from the fairway is his 5th after carving two tee shots into the hazard - the first one unplayable. Re- load.

Chips out of the hazard with his second tee shot. Plays his 5th shot from the fairway, 135 yards out. Into the hole. Bogey. Should have been a triple.

Dunno where Rickie’s at right now.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Heh heh heh….Rickie Fowler on the 6th hole today. Short par 4.

His first shot from the fairway is his 5th after carving two tee shots into the hazard - the first one unplayable. Re- load.

Chips out of the hazard with his second tee shot. Plays his 5th shot from the fairway, 135 yards out. Into the hole. Bogey. Should have been a triple.

Dunno where Rickie’s at right now.
I hope he can get his game back together, because he was a good friend to Jarrod Lyle.

Fowler, Day and Homa were a featured group this morning, I watched the back 9 live.
Day played very well, was unlucky on 13, only needed to carry another yard. He looks like he's a sneeze or a fart away from doing his back again.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I hope he can get his game back together, because he was a good friend to Jarrod Lyle.

Fowler, Day and Homa were a featured group this morning, I watched the back 9 live.
Day played very well, was unlucky on 13, only needed to carry another yard. He looks like he's a sneeze or a fart away from doing his back again.
Yeah I’m watching the recording now.

His swing looks ok but like you said, he seems a bit protective or vulnerable with it.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
………….

Unfortunately his sneeze turned into pneumonia and his fart turned solid today (in Round 3)

• Haha

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Just saw the end of the British masters. Wow! Olesen’s last two holes were amazing!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just saw the end of the British masters. Wow! Olesen’s last two holes were amazing!
That was unreal ! Eagle 17 … birdie 18 …with a 40 foot putt !

Very interesting winner. Been in the news a lot the last few years regarding an off course incident a few years ago. He almost broke down when he was being interviewed, but held it together.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
It was heartbreaking as a kid but, now, I’m glad Mize chipped in.
I doubt Norman would be the same guy he’s become if he did win that tournament. IMO his comments reveal how naive and unsophisticated he is. I think he genuinely believes he is doing a great thing for the game of golf.

He won’t be the last person to condone the Saudi regime by taking their cash.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I doubt Norman would be the same guy he’s become if he did win that tournament. IMO his comments reveal how naive and unsophisticated he is. I think he genuinely believes he is doing a great thing for the game of golf.

He won’t be the last person to condone the Saudi regime by taking their cash.
The fact is, Norman really has a bit of a numpter/annoying character about him. Great golfer, did wonders for Australian golf etc etc but he's said some dumb things over the journey, has a bit of an ego and is very into himself.

Always wanted him to win because he's an Australian, but otherwise, I've never really been that big a fan of Norman.

Last edited:

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Any of you fine Tiger Golfers know of any hidden gems or must plays around London ? Having a few more days there now so may try and get an extra trundle in . Just found out can’t get on Wentworth unless with a member , Royal St George’s looks booked out and Sunningdale is a possibility but at $395 gb, might be a bit steep considering all the open courses we are playing are about 200-250 .

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Bless you, X, shooting 11-under in rd 4 and not winning.

I could pay off the national debt in what I’ve lost betting on you.

Will go again, obviously, at the PGA.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imagine how good Speith would be if he wasn’t the unluckiest golfer in the world :cool: I’d say J Day is the only one who could feel his pain

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Any of you fine Tiger Golfers know of any hidden gems or must plays around London ? Having a few more days there now so may try and get an extra trundle in . Just found out can’t get on Wentworth unless with a member , Royal St George’s looks booked out and Sunningdale is a possibility but at $395 gb, might be a bit steep considering all the open courses we are playing are about 200-250 .
Walton Heath or the London Club in Kent, near Seven Oaks. Euro PGA Tour course.

Both an hour’s drive from central London.

Probably too tough for you though. Take a few sleeves.