GOOD NEWS! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GOOD NEWS!

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I just watched channel 10 news and apparently Michael Voss is on track to return against us in 2 weeks time - you beauty!!!

This in turn means that Frawley's confidence in Rogers should man him up on Voss, which in turn means that I'm gonna stack Voss to kick the most goals for the round through Sportsbet, which in turn means that my pocket will be full of hard cold cash!!!

Here's hoping Frawley doesn't change his ways!!! Finally Spud, you may actually make a Richmond supporter smile!!!

;D ;D ;D

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
IloveNewman said:
I just watched channel 10 news and apparently Michael Voss is on track to return against us in 2 weeks time - you beauty!!!

This in turn means that Frawley's confidence in Rogers should man him up on Voss, which in turn means that I'm gonna stack Voss to kick the most goals for the round through Sportsbet, which in turn means that my pocket will be full of hard cold cash!!!

Here's hoping Frawley doesn't change his ways!!! Finally Spud, you may actually make a Richmond supporter smile!!!

;D ;D ;D
good news? dam was hoping it would be your send off from this forum ;D

iLoVeNeWmAn

Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Hey J2R, can't ever remember including you in my post/s - but if you wanna be like that, look out coz I'm gonna be like a Voss charging at you at a million miles an hour.............................. ;)

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
In today's Gold Coast Bulletin:

"Brisbane are at home for their next game, against Richmond on Saturday night, June 28. But they are not expected to get Voss back for at least another two weeks."

iLoVeNeWmAn

Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
To Shawry - anyone who has the nick name deriving from a complete Collingwood reject coach tells an entire story of the 'man behind the name'. Go make love to a heffa you moron!

P.S. Frawley + Shawry = Losers!!!

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
TigersGoddess said:
[So when do I get the money? Makes me thnk I should have put 'Mark Coughlan proposes to TG' instead
roll.gif

:rollin

lol, tough luck

;) people can only dream