Greece to lift the Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greece to lift the Cup

mika

If you stare at me long enough I might flop it out
Apr 26, 2004
Siko se to, to yamimeno....then boro then boro na perimeno!!!

Friday will be a public holiday for all Greeks as we set off flares outside Charles Dickens in the aftermath of our win over the Czechs....Roads will be closed and the party will continue till Monday morning after our final win!!!! I will get the sack on Tuesday morning but it will all be worth it!!!

AAHAHAHAH We will all be getting sacked BUT WHO CARES....

SHKWSE TO.... TO GAMIMENO...DEN MPORW DEN MPORW NA PERIMENW.....

How wild was the Dickens? Mi mou peis oti hsouna ekei; I was on cloud 9 during this night...unbeleiveable scenes.

I got a meeting at 3 at work on Friday....I should be able to make it if we win.

It was one of the best days ever, just like winning a premiership, not that I have experienced one in my lifetime!!!

I got there at 1am to get a seat at the front row and had my Kavala scarf!!! Lonsdale Stree was pretty wild....

The only let down was that I didnt put more money at 8-1!!

8a ta gremisoume tnv paraskeun!!!

Eivai Treloooooooos...O Yermanooooooos!!!!!

1am? Damn I rocked up at 2:30-2:45 and there was no more than 10 people in there. I would have seen you for sure......We rocked up with 6 of us. I had the flag wrapt around my waist and a headband like Buffon, wearing a blue t-shirt.

It sure was wild. Lonsdale was going off, although I almost died of smoke inhalation when we burnt the witches hat with the flares.

I'll say gday on Friday morning....

Have a listen to the commentary on that goal...Skizi tous Yalous san sartheles!!!

http://www.sportfm.gr/document.php?category_id=2&document_id=5368

om21 said:
1am? Damn I rocked up at 2:30-2:45 and there was no more than 10 people in there. I would have seen you for sure......We rocked up with 6 of us. I had the flag wrapt around my waist and a headband like Buffon, wearing a blue t-shirt.

It sure was wild. Lonsdale was going off, although I almost died of smoke inhalation when we burnt the witches hat with the flares.

Naaa om...lygon st will go off on thursday night...i was out last thursday with a few of my italian mates...and the arguments were happening big time in regards to our chances against the french....
no hope...get real...all that stuff from people that were hurting big time..
I just asked them one question...and that was ...what were they thinking before the opener aagainst Portugal...like...host nation..opening game...eveything against the greeks...and look?...to which they said...its different now...yeah....it sure is isnt??....LMAO...tha tous gamiso this thursday....

And god sent rehaggel to show them the light....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......you bloody beauty.....gamoto.....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and everyone keeps on saying....no way...no way...well....we are still here...and one more...and the cup is ours....YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys typing Greek in here ought to put the translation in brackets or something, just so us doubters can see exactly what (deserved) flak we are copping ;D

Anyway, good luck for the final, GO GREECE

Lets not forget the big one huh?

Like one of the Greek bros said on the tv from Portugal.

Luis Figo, we are waiting for you on Monday morning.

Congrats to Greece on winning the European Cup.

:)

Let's hope this is a good omen for the Tiges next year.

This is a post from the feedback board.

Just a reminder that it's against site rules to post in languages other than English.

The rules were put together by other PREnders. Any posts containing foriegn languages will be deleted. Especially seeing there's been a tendancy to swear in Greek when people would never post the English equivalent.

These are two of the posting guidelines that can be read from the link below. It might be time people checked it out again.

As part of the hosting agreement swearing isn’t acceptable and there is a swear filter in place. Posts that try and get around the swear filter will be removed and a warning given.

It isn't acceptable to post in foriegn languages.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=1420.0

LOL, now can you explain to us why you deleted my post about Bruce macavaney please? there was no foreign language, there was no swearing so whats the deal rosy?

Read the first quote in my previous post. I have better things to do than deleting the inappropriate part of a post so removed the entire post instead.

In the words of Bruce Macavaney, and Bruce, you are a sports freak so you would have to admit too, "This!!! is a famous victory", quite possibly the most famous in the history of sport. A truly remarakable result, cinderella story is still not enough to describe how big of an upset this has been.

Euro 2004, will be talked about in a hundred years, legends have been born today.

They might no ever do anything ever again, and i dont care, our generation has seen the new millenium begin , and now the have seen the impossible achieved, WOW!!!!!!!!!!! bring on the World Cup for the socceroos now, if Greece can do what they did, the Aussies can do it too.

Well done to the Greek side.
I like an underdog story.I didnt really follow the euro cup but lm sure l'll hear about this from my Grecian heritage friends in minute detail.
By the way OM21, dont drown in too much Ouzo mate,you'll need room for the tiges cocktail party too ;)

Well done Greece. I admitt is didnt give you guys a chance at the beginning of Euro, not many people did. But Greece certainly deserved the title and were the best team in Euro.

Its great for world soccer and could this be the beginning on an era ?

I hope you guys backed Greece when they were 250-1.

Its just proof that the underdog does have their day. I am still awaiting the the Richmond underdog to win something.