Greece to lift the Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greece to lift the Cup

struggletown3121 said:
By the way OM21, dont drown in too much Ouzo mate,you'll need room for the tiges cocktail party too ;)

Ha! I dont know what to say or what to write. I have been blind for 3 weeks. Every Greece game, we have been partying on the streets and just drinking up.

This is a dream come true. Not for the 15,000 that turned out at Lonsdale...but for the 5% of Greeks in Melbourne who like myself have endured years of pain.....who had to endure watching the grandfathers of 94 (like Mitropoulos, Minou etc) whilst the kids (Kostis, Tsiartas etc) sat on the bench. FOr those who suffered when we had 20+ shots on goal against the Danes in 97 and failed....for those who suffered when we traveled to Tirana and lost 2-0 to the Albanians while they burnt our flags. And to those who started this campaign with a mistake from Dabiza in the 16' to go 0-1 down against Spain all those months ago.......

This Victory is to you.............

To Zagorakis.....You truly are a legend. Captain and leader....

Raise the glasses and continue to celebrate all week long......

Im drunk with the emotion of this win (or thats what I tell people when Im stumbling)

P.S Free AEK.....