Greetings from a different point of view. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greetings from a different point of view.

Cheeseman

Tiger Cub
Dec 24, 2006
First of all, Merry Christmas one and all, Have a safe holiday period, but most of all, have fun. ;)

Ok, I know I'm going to cop a fair amount of flak, But I recently "Yesterday" joined this forum with a view to becoming more educated on all things Richmond.
Yes, I'm a mad Hawks supporter, However, My good friend and work colleague is a mad Tiger, and I feel I owe it to him to become more informed on all things Richmond so I'm able to have decent discussions at work come the season of 2007.

I fully expect a ribbing, but hope I'm made welcome all the same.

G'day crusty - all are welcome here, just dont get too bothered if you cop some stick being from the Hawks. Stick to your guns and enjoy the site mate.

Thanks for the welcome folks, I've bee having a bit of a lurk for the last few days, and I must commend you on a great site.
Look forward to the 07 season, and have already promised my work mate to attend some tiges games with him this upcoming season, so all this information should go a long way towards making me informed on who's doin what and where. ;)

Good to see the Cheeseman over here.

I'm also new, and also a Hawk.

My little cousin plays for Coburg these days and my whole family barracks for Richmond, so i thought I'd join up and see how he's going in the big smoke.

Jason Morgan.
He was very close to being rookied by your club. I hear the only thing going against him was his skinfolds. He's looking to have a good season this year in the hope of gaining a spot on the rookie list for 2008.

Good stuff. I will keep an eye pot for him when I watch Coburg. I'd imagine he will start off in the ressies.