greetings from new member | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

greetings from new member

FastEddie888

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2006
Hi all,
during my online investigation to find a tattooist who can do me a tatt of the RFC tiger logo, i found your site and forum sp i thought i might as well join.

I am a 20 year "gold" member and also sponsor of Daniel Jackson through the RFC Player / Coaching link coterie.
I have an RFC sticker on my black car and 2 x framed guernseys in my office - a signed 2004 team jumper (pre-season yellow) and Mattie Richardson's signed 10 goal game jumper from the game against the bulldogs.

But... i am still on the hunt for a tattooist that can de the RFC tiger logo for me. any suggestions, reccomendations? In Melbourne of course.

cheers

Welcome to PRE Fast Eddie. :)

If you do a search on the site you might find the info you're after. It's been discussed on the forum on a few occasions. Maybe type in "tribal tiger tattoo" or "tiger logo tattoo" and see if you get any results.

G'day and welcome....Tigeronaharley may be the man to contact, he has a fullblown RFC tatt on his back albeit from another state, but a point of contact none the less.
Cheers
Bairdy