Gutsy effort | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gutsy effort

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Anybody else watch port adeliade v brisbane lions?

A tremendous effort by the undermanned power agaisnt the best side in the comp. Josh Francou is out for the year with a knee and Tredrea did his hammy, but they gave it their all and nearly snatched it in the end.

If the tigers show half the heart tomorrow we should be in for a win.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Yeah it was a gutsy effort by Port, JohnF with only one interchange player on the bench and without Francou and Tredrea for most of the match. Had their chances to pinch it as well. A bit of belief and proactiveness goes along way.

It was also funny seeing Brisbane bombing the ball long and high to their tall forwards. Didn't work for them either and almost cost them the game. Guess it goes to show skill doesn't count for much if a side is predictable.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I haven't seen the Saints game, but from what I listened to on the radio that was a pretty gutsy effort too.
I wish we had that many top kids really starting to have an influence on the game.