GWS (Coll) vs GC (Rich) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GWS (Coll) vs GC (Rich)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With all the talk the Gold Coast are right offs and GWS are the kings of the draft and development but looking at the teams last night GC have been mangled by quality players leaving. Collingwood have basically raided GWS as often as Carlton with Adams, Forskin-Elliott and Treloar.
While we had raided GC with Prestia caddy and lynch.
Imagine those 3 playing for GC next week against Collingwood, they would have a shot.

**Side note. Collingwood throwing away high draft picks?
2 picks for beams, absolutely shocking decision. will definitely bite them on the us. (I’m not expecting Quaynoor is a top 10 pick either)
2 for Treloar, currently lucky to worth a straight swap for Menadue.

I’m proud of the club for not throwing our picks away.

Was not Caddy forced out of Catters by Danger moving his butt in.

Not as I understand it. I understood Caddy wanted to stay, Cats threw Caddy's name around without him knowing but nothing worked out on that front, and once Caddy found out he contemplated a move but not too seriously until his good mate Prestia drafted by the Tigers got into his ear. And the rest is history.