Half Time - So Far So Good | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Half Time - So Far So Good

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
First quarter wasn't the best. Second quarter better. Richo has been great - all over the place - good in the ruck. Holland with 4. Great goal to McGrath. Keep it up Tiges!!

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Now the big question.

Do we trade Richo and play Holland at FF next year or capitalise on Holland's increased market value and ship him off?

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Sheedy or Wallace would of given mcgrath ago a long long time ago. Just goes to further show we have an absolute no idea dud coaching us.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
He won't be able to win, will he DraggaFan?

Same with Coughlan - some say why wasn't he brought in earlier, others will say perfect timing. Having seen how hard he plays, I'm glad they left him till his body was up to it. The boy has no fear.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Yeah, probably a fair call Dean and Shawry, if he had brought him in too quickly and did nothing I would have accused Frawley of rushing him

I accept the criticism

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
But let's not get ahead of ourselves Draggafan, McGrath has played one game of AFL footy against the bottom side. I think Daniel Metropolis kicked 8 goals in his first game.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Yeah, let's not over rate the guy just yet, but he does have some magic about him. With Krak and Marty you watch them work for each other. I was pretty bloody excited last night because that's the most exciting thing I've seen in a Richmond jumper all year.

Hopefully he gets some more game time now to further develop for next year. We need some good mid-size marking/goal kicking bodies in the forward line though that will take some pressure off the Krak and Marty show. These guys at least have potential that we can work on.

And Zantuck does have a hard nut. Fiora's probably still seeing stars.

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
The enthusiasm between Fat, Rodan and McGrath was the thing that I enjoyed the most last night and haven't seen that vitality in a group of Richmonds players, since there was free beer on at the social club!

Give the trio (plus Schulz) 6 more games together this year and just watch them blend even better.

Who said he wan't ready to play as well. Definately has some size, skill and presence.