Hall or Vardey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hall or Vardey

tigerland

Can u dig it.....SUCKA
May 12, 2003
Melb
With some of our big man on their way back in coming weeks who would be the FIRST to sent parking to the Two's!

Id have to say Hall!

He has had a huge opportunity to cement himself in the side with our lack of available talls, and while in the side has shown nothing.
At least Vardy has shown a bit of fight and courage and crreates a fair contest, in air and on the deck.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
If Gas misses then they'll both stay in imo. If Gas makes it then it really is a toss up. Hall should be able to do more than Vardy (ruck both centre and especially around the ground, more agile) but Razor didn't do much in his comeback from injury last week. Vardy gives a contest but he ain't a ruckman.

T

tiga chikk

Vardy he deserves it

I know hall has been out injured but Royce has been busting his butt off week in week out

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Hall will be safe for next year. The lack of big men in the league has been a real problem for some teams.

Vardy on his last legs.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Hall has been disappointing of late, still living on his potential tag

Vardy will never be a star, but very handy to have on the list, simply as a back up player. He can go back, forward and ruck at a pinch, handy to have.