Stats back to 1992 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stats back to 1992

P

Parker

I am currently having a friendly argument with someone
regarding how many possesions W Campbell averaged a game back in 1992.

Does anyone know where i could find indiviual player stats going back as far as 1992? Anyone got some old yearbooks etc that may have any info? Any help appreciated..

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
You and your friend need to get out more Parker.....I generally argue about other things with my friends

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
I doubt anyone would have year books for 1992 Parker. Wasnt that the year Dunstall kicked 18 goals in a game against us at waverley? Those yearbooks and records are most likely rotting in the springvale tip, long flung out by disgruntled ferals ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAO! Don't want any aspersions cast on my social life, but I'm interested in debating things about Cambo with my friends too. I'd also like to know how many disposals Campbell averaged 92-94.

You'd probably have to go to a sports memorabilia bookshop to find a year book or records with that info in it. Do let us know if you happen to come across it. Don't suppose your'e willing to wade through the junk at the springvale tip? ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
I managed to watch the dying minutes of a game against the Swans - 95 I think - yesterday. Funny to see Campbo, Richo and Butch Gale with their ponytales, Justin Charles against Stafford in the ruck, Paul Roos and Plugger.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Not sure this will help with what you're after Parker. But it's worth a try:

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/afl_index.html

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I do have one of Campbo's stats from that period:

Ave. kick length: 100m, 50m up and 50m down.

;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
On second thoughts. I guess you probably already know about that one.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Parker,

Jim Main has released a book titled something like Encyclopaedia of Football (not sure of exact title). It inlcudes every player who has played since 1897 and stats from every game since 1931. I'm not sure whether it includes possesions but it definately includes goals, best players etc.

Might be worth a look.

Cheers

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Actually parker, I remember quite clearly.

He averaged 16.32 kicks with his highest being 29 against the Doggies....

He averaged 11.27 handballs, again his highest being Round. 12 against the Doggies

Took an average of 6.4 marks,

Kicked an average of 1.6 goals,

and..........

I'm lying through my arssssssseeeeeeee!!!!

I do know that he wears the No. 9 guernsy, does that help??? 8)