HALL OUT - *smile* IN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HALL OUT - *smile* IN

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Late change for tomorrow's game

Ray Hall is out with an injury and Jay Schulz will play his first game for the club.

Expect some late changes at Essendon also, can't confirm these at this stage.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Good work again Boss. Be sure to let us know on these Essendon ones when you find out.

Would love to know how you get all this info, but of course a good source never tells.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I know the club weren't that keen to play Jay yet, but needs must.
Go Jay, make the most of it.

Oh, btw Hazza, time to update a couple of your stats on previous posts, ha. ;)

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I love watching the young fellas play their first game in the yellow and black.

Nicholls I reckon will be alright. He has ability and flair so look out.

Sargeant Shultz - a big task for the young fella against a physical side like the bummers, but by all accounts he has talent, so all will yelling my applause for the kid.

It is said that crisis creates opportunity, well to all those who have been whinging about Shultz not being given a go, here it is.

Good luck and kick some bummer bum

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Wish it hadn't happened like this but BEST OF LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS to Nichols and Schulz. I'll be there tomorrow to pick up my membership and have a snag before the game (might also fit in a few beers at the royal AND the cricketers arms) and then be watching with great interest at how the team goes, but especially the new boys. For Schulz he probably couldn't come in at a tougher time what with his support structure on field pretty much missing completely. The pressure will be on .... this is good :D

GO TIGERS!!

I'd expect Hird and Cupido or Barnard to be the missing links ... but that's just a guess.

Was chatting with a few Tiger fans today at work and I was asking them if over the years they had been shitted equally as much as I by Essendon BLOODNUT'S

Barnyard, Moroncroft,Ezard I'm sure another one was mentioned..
Beware of Lucas and that lumbering fool Alessio they probably haven't done anything all year, which usually means one or both of these duds will have his best game of the year.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
P.S Keep up the GREAT work The Boss!!
I love this insider info stuff! No need to find how u do it... just keep 'em coming ;D

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Thanks Tigerdog and Shawry, it sure beats some of the crap that others go on about.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
You wouldn't be referring to my crap would you? :-*

But seriously I hope the 2 new guys all the best and hopefully they can play good enough to keep their spot in the team so that when our bigger guns come back the passangers in the team will be exposed. Good luck boys.

See how people get excited about new faces getting a run - compared to last weeks reaction to butterscums selection.

Also I beleive this is Vardy's last chance. He will definately get demoted in weeks to come when our talls return unless he shows something tomorrow - hopefully frawely gives him a decent run.

P.S - No more controversies ;D I promise ;D

YeahNah

Attitude + Expectation = Culture
Dec 19, 2002
Upper Yarra Valley
Don't feel too bad Harry. While I don't agree with 100% of what you say, I respect the fact that you post when we win and when we lose.
I think we are all full of curiosity and anticipation when the new guys get a run. I hope they set the world on fire and make it really hard for us to even concider dropping them. All the best to Billy and Jay. May they both have long successful carrers at Tigerland.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Beware of Lucas and that lumbering fool Alessio they probably haven't done anything all year, which usually means one or both of these duds will have his best game of the year.

For a player as one sided as Lucas, I can never understand how his opponents always seem to forget that he can only kick on his left foot. Gas, AK or whoever block his run so he can't get onto his left.