hangin by a thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hangin by a thread

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
21 pts down at half time but the signs are not good.
our lack of height is starting to hurt us.
however a few players need to lift,
hilton has been dissapointing all year. pull ya finger out.
AK dosent look himself tonight. spud play him up fwd.
krak needs to get in front of wirra.

great effort by vardy in the ruck i must say. hasnt stopped trying.
come on boys where not out of it

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Umpiring is an absolute discrace!

We are being robbed, no wonder sides struggle over there.

The Fox footy commentary is so one sided you wouldn't Know Richmond were playing.

***k them.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
umpires have been shocking but we now are gettin the mother of all floggings.11 goals straight.we left our accoutablity at home.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Not good. How many times has Bowden given the ball to the opposition? Great mark by Fiora but his kicking lets him down. Having Staff, Cogs and Hall not playing and Campbo and even Fleming on the bench has hurt us. Vardy has done well though in the ruck.

johnson2richo2003

Dec 19, 2002
julzqld said:
Not good. How many times has Bowden given the ball to the opposition? Great mark by Fiora but his kicking lets him down. Having Staff, Cogs and Hall not playing and Campbo and even Fleming on the bench has hurt us. Vardy has done well though in the ruck.
for a no3 pick i think its time for us to look for a trade for him.
the way things are going hilton can pack his bags as well.[not just from tonights game].
we always up against it but at least we did show some fight in the 3rd.

r.send

I'm a llama!
May 1, 2003
Its ugly alright!10 goals down late in the 4th qtr.Pretty lame!!!!! :eek: ??? :-[ :'( :mad: :-X