Harley Reid | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Harley Reid

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Every post about him on social media I put in the comments "Has spoken to Richmond about coming home"
It riles the west coast fans and they fire right up.
Its a direct response to them placing Bakes in their side for next year on every Baker post.
If more start posting it, it gains traction.
It's petty.
Yeah, but it's a good distraction from the carnage onfield ATM.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Every post about him on social media I put in the comments "Has spoken to Richmond about coming home"
Its a direct response to them placing Bakes in their side for next year on every Baker post.
It's petty.
Ha! I’ve done something similar and said it’s confirmed: straight swap Baker for Harley. West Coke fans have hit the roof!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
It's petty.
Ha! I’ve done something similar and said it’s confirmed: straight swap Baker for Harley. West Coke fans have hit the roof!
Tell them that Dusty is going to teach Harley how to do a triple don't argue.

Reactions: 1 users
I heard his interview this week....he completely avoided answering the question about staying in Perth. Would not surprise if he comes home.

Reactions: 3 users
I heard his interview this week....he completely avoided answering the question about staying in Perth. Would not surprise if he comes home.
Yeah he won't last there.
Guaranteed Melbourne clubs are actively enquiring.
If he isn't signed up on a new deal by years end than its on.

Most clubs try to lock away fresh talent early.

Reid will stay til he’s about 24 or so then come back to Victoria.

Reactions: 1 users
And he will most likely go to one of our mortal enemies if we are not in contention.

Reactions: 1 user
The comparisons with Dusty continue. Will probably be suspended in his first year rendering him ineligible for the Rising Star, or the old BFYP, just like Dusty. Although I remember Dusty as being a strong contender for it rather than raging favourite?