Have a go | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Have a go

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Looking for some members for Supercoach. Code is 132339 Any PREnder is more than welcome. Have a go!!

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
shawry said:
I've joined. Should be good. Good work. Looking forward ot hopefully dominating.

Good work Shawry. I have only picked a random team at this stage.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
hey Shawry. Something went astray with my first effort to start a league. Have now fixed it...I hope...the code is 437509

Do you mind trying again. Thanks, and anyone else who may be so inclined. Still only have a random team to start with.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks to all of you. Filling up now as a few have joined including Mrs. Graystar1. Reckons she can beat us all!! Must admit she did me over last year big time. So, she has bragging rights for now.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Only 6 spots left so room for those still willing to have a go. And, how about you Rosalita?? Come on join up and have some fun competing against your fellow PREnders.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
3 places only now. Still hoping Rosy will join with us for some fun. No matter what still need only three more. So, "have a go!!"

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Onya boys and girls and bald headed babies!! Almost filled up now, only 2 spots left. Who will be the winner?? As the league "starter" I should be given some priority, but don't think it works like that!! Looking forward to competing against my fellow PREnders, both male and female. let's have fun.

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
graystar1 said:
Onya boys and girls and bald headed babies!! Almost filled up now, only 2 spots left. Who will be the winner?? As the league "starter" I should be given some priority, but don't think it works like that!! Looking forward to competing against my fellow PREnders, both male and female. let's have fun.

I just filled the last spot ;)