Have a go | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Have a go

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Looking for some members for Supercoach. Code is 132339 Any PREnder is more than welcome. Have a go!!

shawry said:
I've joined. Should be good. Good work. Looking forward ot hopefully dominating.

Good work Shawry. I have only picked a random team at this stage.

hey Shawry. Something went astray with my first effort to start a league. Have now fixed it...I hope...the code is 437509

Do you mind trying again. Thanks, and anyone else who may be so inclined. Still only have a random team to start with.

Thanks to all of you. Filling up now as a few have joined including Mrs. Graystar1. Reckons she can beat us all!! Must admit she did me over last year big time. So, she has bragging rights for now.

Only 6 spots left so room for those still willing to have a go. And, how about you Rosalita?? Come on join up and have some fun competing against your fellow PREnders.

3 places only now. Still hoping Rosy will join with us for some fun. No matter what still need only three more. So, "have a go!!"

Onya boys and girls and bald headed babies!! Almost filled up now, only 2 spots left. Who will be the winner?? As the league "starter" I should be given some priority, but don't think it works like that!! Looking forward to competing against my fellow PREnders, both male and female. let's have fun.

graystar1 said:
Onya boys and girls and bald headed babies!! Almost filled up now, only 2 spots left. Who will be the winner?? As the league "starter" I should be given some priority, but don't think it works like that!! Looking forward to competing against my fellow PREnders, both male and female. let's have fun.

I just filled the last spot ;)